Monday 14 December 2009

Helpful freinds & more tight prints

Check out Shannon's pins in the cerise 'The Lady' cameo tights. I've had all the girls helping out at some point in the last week - thank heavens for such a great bunch of mates .
Lucy's not working at the moment so she offered to make me bunting for my launch. I can't wait to hang it in the shop. How sweet of her, it's a bit of a fiddly task. She's also sorted out my business card and logo design. As with all of my house mates, her incredible tolerance of my mess and flapping has not gone unnoticed.
Little scissor kicks, my first tights design, the motif that got the ball rolling.

Shannon's lovely legs again modeling 'The Lady' in teal, they actually look a little darker in real life.

Tights in charcuterie packaging, what a picture. Cute, don't you think?
White Guns & Roses tights

*not actual charcuterie packaging, I promise your limbs wont end up smelling of chorizo.

No comments:

Post a Comment