Friday 18 December 2009

Goodness me, word travels fast! I popped out today to track down some very hard-to-find white tights (you wouldn't believe it but two tights companies are out of stock or discontinuing lines, don't they know white tights are white hot??) and came home to more & more orders, an email from some sweet fashion designer in Israel wanting to market Yes Natalie, and the loveliest feature on stylebubble

...of course I'm delighted, Susie Bubble is a bloggers hero, her dedication to covering all the loveliest fashion items is next to none. I wonder how it is she has time to party hard too?

You'll be relieved to know that I now have some white and cream tights and have got out of a craft fair tomorrow so can print away my hangover.

A-hem, I'm also DJing at mine and Laura's night Make it Stop Mum with New Young Pony Club at Moustache bar. Dressed as Jesus no less, with a beard. Come down for the hottest party in Dalston, 58 Stoke Newington Road. x

No comments:

Post a Comment