Thursday 7 January 2010

Hot hot heat

Yes Natalie is in Melbs! Finally.

I'm going to indulge in a little holiday time because it's too darn hot to move here. I can't believe I went from snow to poolside in 24 hours.

Apparas, printed tights are big here! Already spotted a couple of printed tights companies (arrrghh, rivals) but not digging their illustrations personally. However, I like the organic cotton vibe, great for the environMENTALists. Ahem.

Anyway, let me get back to my G&T with cucumber and plan my night out (sans fur coat) and I'll be looking for inspiration in the sun. Talking of which, I have a few zillion ideas for tights but please get in contact with any ideas you'd like to see for a motif. If I use your design, I'll send you some tights and maybe some cake!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment